Lokobe National Park
Lokobe National Park:
Most of this park is closed to the public due to the delicate and unique balance between fauna and flora. But you will be able to walk with a guide to search for various species of lemur, chameleon, gecko, boa and other weird and wonderfuls. After your walk you will be treated to a lovely fish lunch.
- This excursion is sometimes included on a charter holiday.
- The Natural Reserve of Lokobewith MadagasCaT – full day
- You will be collected by car and taken to the fishing village of Ambatozavavy where you proceed in a pirogue (dugout) to Ampasipohy Community Reserve.
- You will have an English speaking guide to help you find lemurs, Snake (Boa), endemic birds of Madagascar and medicinal plants.
- Lunch is served after your walk after which you return, via pirogue, and taxi to your hotel.
PRICE: €53 per person based on two people and includes:
- Lunch + water + coke
- Park Entrance fee
- 1 bottle of water during walk.
- the taxi + dugout transfer
- English speaking guide.