Constance Tsarabanjina, Nosy Be, Madagascar
Luxury Holiday at Tsarabanjina Lodge
Unsurpassed beauty! Bleached white beaches!
- Crystal blue water! Luxury Luxury and more Luxury!
Before you read too far you do need to have a very generous holiday budget to spend any time at this most beautiful island lodge.
Any booking at Tsarabanjina is on a fully inclusive basis and includes the following:
- Large variety of super premium branded spirits and international beers, large selection of fresh drinks, soft drinks and mineral water.
- Unlimited access to cocktails and signature drinks.
- International wine list inclusive of wines and sparkling wines from around the world. Mini-bar with beers, soft drinks, water, snacks and confectionary refilled daily.
- All meals.
- Afternoon tea.
- One Sunset Cruise for a 7 day stay.
- All indoor games and non-motorised sports.
- One Malagasy dinner and folk dancing weekly.
- Free wifi in the bar and reception.
- Free laundry and a weekly presentation about the preservation of our fragile coral and seabeds.
- Free Laundry
Each bungalow is on the beach with private beach loungers, umbrella and hammock. The BED is air-conditioned! The view from the basin whilst brushing your teeth is through the glass sliding doors to the turquoise and impossibly clear ocean beyond.
We spent a glorious four nights with the lodges compliments - they certainly know how to market - and enjoyed every second. We walked around the island, snorkelled around the island, had a daily massage (extra cost) overlooking the beach, enjoyed sundowners of margeritas, caipirinhas, and other delicious tropical cocktails.
The weekly cocktails on the beach was an experience in its own right with fresh oysters, champagne and all sorts of yummy bits and pieces. The beach bar where your nightly cocktails are taken has a sandy floor and friendly staff enticing you to partake in snorkelling, diving, massage, fishing, bird watching and other activities and excursions. Other guests ranged from young, romantic honeymooners to repeat clients of all ages.
Tsarabanjina is a perfect honeymoon in Madagascar.